Sunday, October 19, 2014

Invite to Visit My Besties Friendship

I was so excited when Andrea asked me to be their guest on My Besties Friendship Challenge Blog to showcase some of my work I have done using Sherrie Ann Baldy's Decoupage Images and Sherri Ann Baldy Digi Stamps. 

Andrea has recently joined me as one of the designers on My Besties 3D Deco Girls Blog and we became friends very quickly through the love of using Sherrie's images and I just love to see what creations Andrea designs.

I have been on My Besties 3D Deco Girls Design Team since February this year and just love being a part of the team, I am so inspired by my Team Leader and friend Julie Gleeson.

Please take the time to visit My Besties Friendship and see all the wonderful creations the Design Team have made, they are absolutely awesome.

Here are the projects I am sharing over at the My Besties Friendship Site!









Sherri Ann Baldy Digi Stamps and Decoupage Sheets can be purchased from her store - Link to Sherri's Store!

Thank you Andrea for inviting me to your blog at

Happy Crafting!

Ange:)

6 comments:

  1. Hi Angela, Your creations are awesome and overflowing with love. I am so glad to know you the world of crafting and rub crafting elbows together. SInce I met You,...You have tickled my creativity into a new fun level. Big Texas Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Antoinette for your very lovely comments. Your work is awesome, I love your work. Hugs Love Angexxoo

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

      Delete
  2. Hi Angela Great creations and beautiful coloring. Thanks for visiting My Besties Friendship. I,am your folower now.

    Gr.Mia D.T.My Besties friendship

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for joining my blog Mia, so lovely to have you. Crafting Hugs Angexxoo

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

      Delete