Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Tic Tac Toe Layout

I have today's post at The Scrapbook Blessings Club!

I would  like to share with you today a Scrapbook Layout I have just finished. This is a Tic Tac Toe Layout as it has been designed with 3 photographs, I hope you like it. I will have some tips if you are interested at the bottom of this post on the techniques I have used in this layout.




Products used on this layout:
Cardstock - Kaisercraft CD102 Licorice.
Cardstock - Kaisercraft CD 111 Cookie.
Paper - Kaisercraft Duchess Collection - DS201 Heiress.
Paper - Kaisercraft Sweet Nothings Collection P771 All Yours.
Ink Pad - Memento Rich Cocoa.
Rhinestone Word - Kaisercraft SB224 Sweet Silver.
Edge Punch - Martha Stewart Doily Edge Punch.
My Stash - Tags, Rhinestone Embellishments.

Please Note:
I have used the Tearing Technique and Antiquing the torn edges of the paper before gluing in place. With the Tearing Technique you can use a tearing ruler, there are various different types you can use that will give you a different tear or you can just tear randomly. I then using a small ink pad, ink the torn edges before gluing down on my layout.

I also made my own pocket that is on the layout at the bottom left hand side, this can be used to put your journalling on a note and put it in the pocket if you don't want to write on your layout.

I hope you will join us at the  Scrapbook Blessings Club blog and be blessed by this layout!


Happy Crafting and have a blessed day!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Ange, I love this, the tearing technique is great, I use it sometimes and it can be very effective! Lovely.
    Amelia xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Amelia, I'm addicted to tearing lol Thank you for popping by. Angexxoo

      Delete