Saturday, November 29, 2014

Card Published Australian Cardmaking Stamping & Papercraft

I design projects using the Sherrie Ann Baldy Images, Sherrie has so much too choose from as she designs Digi Stamps, RubberStamps, Decoupage pre colored images, Tags and Bottlecap Images that can all be purchased from her Etsy store HERE!

I was thrilled to find out today one of my Design Team cards has been published in the Australian Cardmaking, Stamping and Papercraft magazine for November.

The image I used in this card is a pre colored decoupage image which can be bought HERE!

Here is the card that was published!


Here is my card published in the magazine - so thrilled!


Magazine that published my card!

Happy Crafting!

8 comments:

  1. Way to go! Beautiful card and big congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kitty, I appreciate your congratulations. hugs Angexxoo

      Delete
  3. Congratulations She looks perfect on the page ..Lis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thrilled it got published Lis, it's such a long process when you submit the card to see whether it will be accepted or not. As so many cards get submitted. Thankyou for your kind wishes. Angexxoo

      Delete
  4. Congrats Ange. It's a lovely card. :)

    ReplyDelete