Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Decorated Envelope

I have used the Stampin' Up! Envelope Punch Board to make the base of this project, a decorated envelope. The punch board makes an amazing 66 different sized envelopes.

If you are one of my Australian resident followers and would like to know more about this amazing tool please leave a comment at the bottom of the post and I will contact you.

Decorated Envelope


You can purchase the tag I used HERE!

You will receive 6 Tags!

Here is the Stampin' Up! Envelope Punch Board, if you live in Australia and would like to purchase one please click on the JOIN MY MAILING LIST BUTTON on the right hand side of my blog and I will contact you with the details.


Please visit my store HERE! - you must live in Australia to purchase!

Happy Crafting!
Ange:)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks Kitty hugs Angexxoo

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

      Delete
  2. That is an awesome piece of equipment ......Lis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is Lis, it makes an amazing 66 different sized envelopes and I have sold quite a few of the Gift Box Punch Board as well as the Envelope Punch Board here in Australia, not sure where you are.

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

      Delete