Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Easel Gift Box Centre Piece

These are the rage at the moment, a Easel Gift Box and so I thought I would give it a go. I was pretty pleased with the result and will look great on the Christmas Table as a decoration.

The new Gift Box Punch Board from Stampin' Up! made it a breeze to create, if any of my Australian followers would like to buy one please send me a email to bobby59@live.com.au and I will help you out!

My Easel Gift Box Centre Piece

All products used were from Stampin' Up!
Paper - Everyday Enchantment
Cardstock - Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White.
Blendabilities - Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Coastal Cabana.
Pearls - Basic Jewels.
Ribbon - Poppy Parade 1/2 inch and Cherry Cobbler 1 inch.
Pearl Bauble - Bauble Vanilla Pearl.
Paper Clips - Old Olive Bow Clips.
Adhesives - Glue Dots, Sticky Strip.
Stamp - Christmas Bauble Wood Stamp.

I have entered this project in the following challenges:

  1. Craft Room Challenge Anything 3D 24/11
  2. Tuesday Taggers Handmade or Homemade 24/11
  3. Through the craft door Anything Goes 18/11
Happy Crafting!

16 comments:

  1. Wow Ange, so you should be pleased these are lovely! :)
    Amelia xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Amelia, I am so addicted to them too! I another 2 scheduled for my post in Dec. I did a workshop on them and have a follow up workshop to do next week - they are so easy with the Stampin' Up! gift box punch board - customers just love them.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rein. Angexxoo

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

      Delete
  3. Beautiful boxes! Thanks for joining us at TIOT! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Valerie for stopping by my blog. Angexxoo

    http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I have never seen one of these before - are the gifts "stuck" to the easel part? Thank you SO much for joining us at Craft-Room Challenges! Christi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Christi for leaving such lovely comments and yes they are stuck to the easel card at the front, then I have cut out a piece and glued a small gift into the actual easel. Are you in Australia - as after Christmas I am going to start doing up kits for sale with tutorial instructions and pictures with all you need to complete the projects. Angexxoo

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

      Delete
  6. adorable centerpiece! So perfect for the holiday table. Thanks for joining us at the Craft Room!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Amber for leaving such a lovely comment!. Angexxoo

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

      Delete
  7. SO ADORABLE!!!! I love you project and it would make a beautiful girl for anyone. I love seeing your creation. Thank so much for joining us at Thought the Craft room Door challenge.
    Fabulous ideas and great inspiration.
    Hugz from Wisconsin, Patricia
    rubber stamping is my game blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Patricia, I am so addicted to them too! I have another 2 scheduled for my blog in December. They are so easy with the Stampin' Up! gift box punch board - customers just love them.

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

      Delete
  8. Beautiful centerpiece Better keep an eye on it it might walk after the meal......Lis

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning project, so lovely.
    Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete