Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Scrapbook Layout Published

I sent in my layout in February and I am so thrilled to have it published this month in Scrapbook Memories Magazine for November - 2014!

Thank you to everyone that has congratulated me, I am so thrilled to be chosen.

This is the layout I entered!


Here it is published in the magazine, I will put a larger photo here when  I can get my hands on a copy of the magazine. 

Thank you Debbie Rolls for sending me a picture of the layout in the magazine, I appreciate it so much.


Scrapbook Layout Published in November Issue In Australia


Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

  1. Big congrats! It's a beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kitty, I am thrilled. Unfortunately I have lost 2 of my followers so still need 10 more before I can do the draw, gee I hope I can do it soon. Seems like it is taking for ever to get to 250 followers!

      Hopefully the blog hop I am participating in for December will help!

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

      Delete
  2. beautiful layout!
    congratsulation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I was so thrilled, I entered it in February lol it took ages and I wasn't allowed to say anything until it was published. Angexxoo

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

      Delete
  3. OH WOW well deserved it is beautiful CONGRATULATIONS! ................Lis

    ReplyDelete