Thursday, December 11, 2014

Decorated Envelope Card with Matching Notecard

I was asked to make a Christmas Card for "My Besties International" Christmas Event, for this event I have made a Decorated Envelope Card with Matching Notecard.

The theme for my card is Christmas Vintage, I chose some georgeous vintage christmas paper to make my vintage card. I hope you like it.

You can purchase this  Sherri Ann Baldy Decoupage Image from HERE!





Products used for this card:
Cardstock - Kaisercraft CD135 Scarlet.
Paper - Kaisercraft December 25th Collection - P716 Hope.
Image - Sherri Ann Baldy Decoupage Image.
Glitter - Martha Stewart Snow Glitter.
Collectables - Kaisercraft Basecoat Christmas Collectables.
Flowers - Green Tara.
My Stash - Ribbon, Lace, Rhinestone Bling.



Thank you so much for stopping by!

Happy Crafting
Ange

2 comments:

  1. I love tags and this envelope is a killer ...............Lis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lis. Really appreciate your visit. hugs Angexxoo

      Delete