Thursday, December 11, 2014

Diaper Fold Christmas Card

I was asked to make a Christmas Card for "My Besties International" Christmas Event, I just love this Vintage paper I decided to make a second card for this Christmas Event.

This is a Diaper Fold Card!

You can purchase this Sherrie Ann Baldy Decoupage Image from HERE!






Products used in this card:
Cardstock - Kaisercraft CD101 Coconut.
Cardstock - Kaisercraft CD135 Scarlet.
Paper - Kaisercraft December 25th Collection P716 Hope.
Collectables - Kaisercraft Basecoat Christmas.
Flowers - Green Tara.
Image - Sherri Ann Baldy Decoupage Image.
Rhinestones - Kaisercraft.
My Stash - Lace and Ribbon.



Thank you so much for stopping by!

Happy Crafting
Ange

4 comments:

  1. That is a lot of folding but the result STUNNING.................Lis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lis, it's not as hard as it looks but is very effective. This is for my Dad - he will love it. Angexxoo

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

      Delete
  2. Thank you Kitty for stopping by, it's not as hard as it looks but is very effective. Angexxoo

    http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete