Friday, December 5, 2014

Easel Christmas Decoration

Here is my project for "The Besties 3D Deco Girls" first challenge for December. I hope you will join us in this challenge at My Besties 3D Deco Girls and join us for heaps of fun!

I just love making these Easel Gift Boxed Cards, they seem to be the latest thing to try so I thought I would give it a go and I am so addicted to them know. 

I do have instructions in a word document, if you would like it please leave your email in the comments and I can send it on to you.

I hope you will join us and spread the word, there are fantastic prizes to be had and we just love to see all your new creations. Our theme for this challenge is
 " Christmas Decoration, Easel Card, Tag or Decoration".




Products used on this project:
Decoupage Image - Sherrie Ann Baldy Decoupage Sheet.
Cardstock - Kaisercraft - Coconut.
Paper - Kaisercraft - Basecoat Collection P1606 Santa.
Stamp - Christmas Bauble Wood Stamp - Stampin' Up!
Baubles Colored with  Stampin' Up! Stampin Write Pens.
Pearls - Basic Jewels Stampin' Up!
Sticky StripStampin' Up!
Stampin MistStampin' Up!
Collectables - Kaisercraft Basecoat Christmas.
My Stash - Ribbon.

The Sherrie Ann Baldy Decoupage image I used can be found HERE!

Come along and have some fun in our fortnightly challenge at My Besties 3D Deco Girls Challengethis fortnight the theme is " Christmas Decoration, Easel Card, Tag or Decoration"! 



6 comments: