Monday, December 8, 2014

Gatefold Card

I have made this Gatefold Card as a example for my class I am teaching, it is such a fun easy card to make!

I do sell these in kit form for my Australian followers if anyone is interested!

ALL PRODUCTS ARE FROM STAMPIN' UP!

Gatefold Card - Open


Gatefold Card - Closed


Showing inside of card with side pocket for that personal 
note or maybe a Gift Card!



All Products used are from Stampin' Up!

Cardstock - Red Cobbler and Whisper White
Paper - Tea for Two and Print Poetry Paper Stack
Ribbon - Poppy Parade 1/2" Stitched Ribbon
Stamp Set - From My Heart
Adhesive - Sticky Strip
Pearls - Pearl Basic Jewels

Happy Crafting!

6 comments:

  1. That card is just soooo darn beautiful Lovely colors and beautiful fold.......Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela, I just love this gate fold card with all beautiful stamping and the pocket style is too beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Vinita, I've been a bit behind with my comments. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. hugs Angexxoo

      Delete