Monday, December 1, 2014

My Bestie Christmas Layout

Come and join us at Meet at the Scrappers Corner for our latest challenge, it will be great to see what you all create for this challenge. Our theme this month is a
"Scrapbook Layout - Use a Bestie Stamp or Image with a photograph on your layout."

I used one of Sherrie Ann Baldy's cute digi stamps from her Etsy Store HERE!

The digi stamp I used is Image Number 008 by Sherri Ann Baldy, you can purchase the digi stamp I used HERE!

Here is my Scrapbook Layout


Products used on this layout:
Cardstock - Kaisercraft CD134 Tomato.
Paper - Kaisercraft Basecoat Christmas Collection P1605 Bells.
Paper - Kaisercraft Basecoat Christmas Collection P1604 Berry.
Digi Image - Sherrie Ann Baldy Digi Stamp.
Copics - Image colored with Copic Markers.
Rhinestones - Molossi.
My Stash - Die Cuts, Lace and Flowers.

Copics:
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E50.
Fur on Hat, Dress and Boots - C0, C1, BG000.
Hat - R20, R22.
Dress - R20, R22, R24, R29.

I hope you will come on over to Meet at the Scrappers Corner  and join us for our monthly challenge, we would love to have you join us for a month of fun! 

Also, we have lots of tutorials and things to share on our facebook  page  Meet at the Scrappers Corner for Fun and Tutorials!

Happy Crafting!

10 comments:

  1. beautiful page love the photo and the digi stamp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Suzanne, I do appreciate it. hugs Angexx

      Delete
  2. Love your layout. FUn and gorgeous. Hugs, AntoinetteT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Deb, I'm just catching up on my blog now, I really appreciate you stopping by. hugs Angexx

      Delete