Monday, December 15, 2014

Trifold Shutter Card

I have created this Trifold Shutter Card to teach in one of my craft classes, these are a bit of a challenge for some but the Stampin' Up! Trimmer makes it a breeze as it has the cutting and scoring blades for precision cuts and folds.

Trifold Shutter Card - Open


Trifold Shutter Card - Closed


Products used are all from Stampin' Up!

Cardstock - Red Cobbler and Whisper White
Paper - Poetry Paper Stack
Stamp Set - Blooming with Kindness
Bauble - Pearl Bauble Embellishment
Flowers - Resin Flowers
Clips - Olive Bow Clips
Buttons - Regal Collection
Pearls - Pearl Basic Jewels
Ribbon - Certainly Celery 3/8" Tafeta Ribbon

Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. These beautiful cards always look like so much work and time consuming but they are sooo worth it ......Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. I haven't tried this fold yet, but I want to soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jean, are you in Australia as I send out a tutorial once a month to everyone on my mailing list. Angexx

      Delete