Thursday, January 1, 2015

Bestie Card Box

Hi there followers, I hope you had a lovely Christmas. I can't believe we are at the start of a new year 2015! Let's hope we have good health and it is a prosperous one!

This is my very first Design Project for the year, for Meet at the Scrappers Corner I hope you will come on over and join us in this very easy challenge of "Anything Goes"

The only rule is to use a Sherrie Ann Baldy image whether it be Decoupage, Rubber or Digi Stamp, her newly released tags and bottlecap images.

The image I have used is a Decoupage image from Sherrie Ann Baldy, you can purchase this image from HERE! Also, you can view Sherrie Ann Baldy's full range of Decoupage, Digi Stamp and so much more HERE!

I have made a card box to present a Trifold Shutter Card in as a gift!

Angle Picture


Front View


Side View 


Products used in this project:
Cardstock - Whisper White from Stampin' Up!
Paper - Some off cuts from my stash.
Image - Sherrie Ann Baldy Decoupage Image.
Flowers - Enthaily.
Adhesive - Sticky Strip from Stampin' Up!
Pearls - Basic Pearl Jewels from Stampin' Up!
My Stash - Die Cuts and Lace.

I hope you will come on over to Meet at the Scrappers Corner  and join us for our monthly challenge, we would love to have you join us for a month of fun! 

Also, we have lots of tutorials and things to share on our facebook  page  Meet at the Scrappers Corner for Fun and Tutorials!

 Happy Crafting!

Ange

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous Ange as always, I love it and is once again fantastically presented.
    Hugs Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Annette I appreciate you stopping by. Ange:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Angela such a beautiful way to keep your cards
    Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle for stopping by, I do appreciate the support. Angexx

      http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

      Delete