Monday, January 12, 2015

Bloom Potpourri Gift Box

I had a play today with some of Stampin' Up!'s newly released products, I made this gift box for a very dear friend and it will be filled with Potpourri for her! You will see some of the wonderful new products I have used listed under the pictures. You can also visit my store HERE  and purchase online or contact me at my email bobby59@live.com.au Angexx

Front View of my Gift Box


Side View of my Gift Box - showing how the paper is white but when you color with the Blendabilites it reveals the pattern in color.


Top View of Gift Box


Products used in this project are all from Stampin' Up!

Gift Box Punch Board
Irresistibly Yours DSP Paper
Whisper White Organza Ribbon
Razzleberry and Daffodil Delight Blendabilities
Perfect Plum Stamp Pad
Simply Wonderful Stamp Set
Blended Bloom Wood Stamp
Angled Tag Topper Punch
Bakers Twine
Dazzling Details
Pearl Basic Jewels
Sticky Strip
Happy Crafting!

4 comments: