Thursday, January 8, 2015

Lotus Blossom Card

This was my first try using the "Lotus Blossom Stamp Set" from the Stampin' Up! Sale - A - Bration Brochure. I just love the layers you can use with this stamp set, would be a great one to use for invitations as well due to the Simplicity of the Stamp Set.

This is how I have used the "Lotus Blossom Stamp Set" to make my card!


Lotus Blossom Stamp Set


Recipe for my card - all products are from Stampin' Up!

Stamp Set - Lotus Blossom Stamp Set - New Set from the Sale - A - Bration Sale!
Cardstock - Whisper White.
DSP - Park Lane.
Stamp Pads - Crumb Cake and Expresso.
Edge Punch - Dotted Scallop Ribbon.
Resin Flowers.
Candy Dots - Neutrals.
Adhesive - Sticky Strip.


Visit my Stampin' Up! Store HERE!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful job that is an interesting stamp set .....Lis

    ReplyDelete