Sunday, January 18, 2015

S Fold Card

I have used the very new stamp set from Stampin' Up! " A Happy Thing" to make this simple S Fold Card. This stamp set is one of the FREEBIE's you can select if you spend $90.00 in my Stampin' Up! Store during the SALE-A-BRATION that Stampin' Up! is having from the 6th January - 31st March!

S Fold Card - Closed


S Fold Card - Open


Products used are all from Stampin' Up!
Cardstock - Whisper White
Paper - Park Lane Collection
Stamp Set - "A Happy Thing"
BigZ L Die - Party Pennants
Stamp Pads - Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry and Memento Black
Blendabilities - Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Wisteria Wonder and Rich Razzleberry
Ribbon - Certainly Celery
Punch - Tag
Rhinestones - Basic Rhinestones Jewels
Adhesive - Sticky Strip
Sponges - used with the stamp pads to stamp around the bird

2 comments:

  1. I love your card. Very pretty. The tag looks fab on the front. I have been meaning to try this fold out. Now, I want to try it even more. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jean for your lovely comments, I hope you will take the time to join my followers if you haven't already done so. Happy Crafting! Ange:)

    ReplyDelete