Sunday, January 4, 2015

Stampin' Up! SALE-A-BRATION

I am so excited only 2 days to go to Stampin' Up! Biggest Sale Ever - SALE-A-BRATION!

From the 6th January - 31st March!

There are going to be so many beautiful new products during this period, I am so excited for all my customers. As I have been having a play with some new stamp sets, embellishments all new to Stampin' Up! such an exciting time.


If you aren't already a member on my Stampin' Up! group, I would love you all to be especially those living in Australia. As well as all these new products Stampin' Up! also have a end of year 80% off Clearance Sale. They are having this to make some room for all their fantastic new products they are introducing  from January 6th, 2015

Here is a sneek peek at one of their new stamps I have been playing with.

The Lotus Blossom


This stamp set is fantastic for layering the flower, I will have some cards coming to my blog in a couple of days using this stamp set. I used it on white card and ventured out and used it on vellum, it could be used for so many different projects. I can't wait to share more with you very soon!

Visit my Stampin' Up! Store HERE!
or if you prefer email me at bobby59@live.com.au


If you would like to join my mailing list, I send out one tutorial each month and usually a promotional or special offers available!

Visit this link to sign up for my newsletter and tutorials!
 http://eepurl.com/-r5Yz

No comments:

Post a Comment