Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Twisted Card

This is a Twisted Fold Card I have made using the newly released stamp set " A Happy Thing" It is such a versatile set, I stamped the lemon twice and colored them with my Blendabilites. Then I put a mask over the lemons and sponged around the lemons using my stamp pad and a sponge.

Twisted Fold Card

 Inside of Card showing a pocket insert for you to put a gift card or a personal note.

" A Happy Thing" Stamp Set

All the products used for this card are from Stampin' Up!
Stamp Set - " A Happy Thing" 
Card Stock - Whisper White and Summer Fruit
Paper - Moonlight Paper Stack
Die - Party Pennants BigZ L Die
Blendabilities - Daffodil Delight and Old Olive
Artisan Kit - Brass Embellishment and Lace Doily
Resin Flower
Stamp Pads - Crushed Curry and Garden Green
Sponges
Memento Ink Pad

2 comments:

  1. Great job! The lemons look real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ginger , I love all my followers that take the time to pop in to see me. Ange:)

    http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete