Monday, January 26, 2015

Unique Gatefold Card with Handmade Flower

I have made this Unique Gatefold Card with a Handmade Flower that I created with Stampin' Up!'s 1 3/4" Scalloped Punch. It is so easy, I just love these flowers, I will put the tutorial link under my pictures for you to try and make these flowers.


Unique Gatefold  Card - Closed


Unique Gatefold Card - Open - Free Standing



Products used to make this card are all from Stampin' Up!

Cardstock: Subtles Collection
DSP: Gold Soiree Specialty Paper
Die - Framelits Circle Collection
Pearls: Basic Pearls
Candy Dots: Regal Collection
Candy Dot Brad for Centre of Flower
Dimensionals
Label Punch
Label Love Stamp Set
1 3/4 " Scalloped Punch

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Kitty, Have lots of new cards coming to my blog starting from 1st Feb. Angexx

      Delete