Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Birthday Card

I saw this tearing technique and just had to try it myself, you just start with the base card and tear from the top tearing slowly moving more to the left hand side until you reach the bottom of your card. Now set this aside. Then using your piece of Whisper White Card-stock stamp your flowers and leaves over the card-stock then when you are happy with the result just glue it under the torn side of the card. This then becomes the front of your card, I just think it has the WOW factor.



Products used in this card:
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant and Whisper White
Stamp Sets: Choose Happiness and Label Love
Stamp Pads: Pear Pizzazz and Elegant Eggplant
Ribbon: 1/8" Silver

Thank you for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kitty for stopping by, have given my blog a new look. I hope you like it. Angexx

    ReplyDelete