Sunday, February 15, 2015

Swallowtail Butterfly Card

I thought I'd try my new stamp out the "Swallowtail" this is a huge stamp and is fantastic to work with, it is my favorite stamp at the moment. I just love it.

This is a great stamp and as I have done it in Black and White would be great for a sympathy card or wedding card - just with a change of sentiment.




Front View

Side View showing the 3D effect with the wings


Products used for this card:
Cardstock: Basic Black and Whisper White
Stamp Sets: Swallowtail and Apothecary Art
Stamp Pad: Early Expresso
Jewels: Basic Rhinestones




2 comments:

  1. Hi Angela, Had to stop by and visit you and say this card is gorgeous. BIg Texas Hugs, AntoinetteT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Antoinette for stopping by, this is one of my favorite stamps, so glad you liked it. It is a lot different to what I use to do. Angexx

    ReplyDelete