Saturday, February 7, 2015

Wallet Card with Matching Envelope

I thought I would make a Valentine's Day card as it is fast approaching, I also made the Matching Envelope using the Stampin' Up! Envelope Punch Board. It was so easy making the envelope, so now I don't have to worry looking for a envelope, this Envelope Punch Board makes 66 different sized envelopes.

I will put the link to the utube tutorial after the picture of my card, it was such fun to make. I just did the basic card from the utube video and then as usual did my own thing!


Envelope Card

Products used to make this card:
DSP: All is Calm and Fancy Foil Vellum
Stamp Set: Good Greetings
Artisan Kit
Ribbon: Whisper White Organza 5/8"
Embellishment: Something Borrowed
Jewels: Basic Pearls
Ink Pad: Chalk Ink Pad - Rose Coral
Envelope Punch



No comments:

Post a Comment