Monday, March 16, 2015

Pleasant Poppies Card

I just love this stamp set "Pleasant Poppies" it is so versatile. 

Front of my Card


Inside of Card showing the side pocket on the left ready for that special gift card or personal message, on the right hand side a lovely single poppy with plenty of room for a personalized sentiment.


Products used to make this card:
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White
DSP: Irrisistibly Yours
Stamp Set: Pleasant Poppies and Blessed by God
Candy Dots: Regal Collection




4 comments:

  1. Poppies are one of my favourite flowers. I love your design and the clever poket inside. Hugs Mrs A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment, I would love you to join my blog if you haven't already. Ange:)

      Delete
  2. This is a gorgeous card Angela!
    sending hugs
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a versatile stamp this one Regina from Stampin' Up! Pleasant Poppies

      Delete