Sunday, March 1, 2015

Pocket Card with Insert

Welcome to March, how quick the months are flying by, I am going to be showcasing the Stampin' Up! Blendabilities this month and hope to show you different Stamp Sets I have used with these wonderful alcohol markers from Stampin' Up!

I have used the "Love is Kindness" Stamp Set on this Pocket Card, I have also made a matching insert with tabs so the message can be written on this for any occasion. 

You can purchase this stamp set HERE!



Products used to make this card:
Cardstock: Whisper White and Daffodil Delight
DSP: Irresistibly Yours
Stamp Set: Love is Kindness
Blendabilities: Daffodil Delight and Wild Wasabi
Punch: Elegant Butterfly
Ribbon: Best Ever Ribbon Embellishment Pack
Rhinestones: Basic Rhinestones


4 comments:

  1. Thank you Stephanie for stopping by, I do appreciate all my followers and friends visits. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb and beautiful creation, love the style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vinita, Glad to hear from you again. Happy Crafting! Angexx

      Delete