Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Rose Easter Card

This is a card I made for Easter, my flowers I have made myself  using the Spiral Flower die from Stampin' Up! They are so easy to make. It cuts the rose out in one piece, I have put some utube videos below for you to see how they are made using this fabulous die and your 
Stampin' Up! Big Shot.





Products used to make this card:
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White
DSP: Neutrals Designer Paper Stack
Embossing Folder: Lovely Lace
Punches: 2.5" Circle and the 2 3/8" Scallop Circle
Border Punch: Scalloped Border Punch
Die: Originals Flower Spiral Bigz Die
Stamp Set: Blessed by God
Stamp Pad: Gold
Ribbon: Silver 5/8" and Basic Black 1/8"
Candy Dots: Regal Collection
Rhinestones and Pearls: Basic Rhinestones and Basic Pearls
Note: Flowers were made using the Flower Spiral Die from Stampin' Up!



No comments:

Post a Comment