Friday, March 13, 2015

Screen Card

I am continuing to use my fabulous Stampin' Up! Stamp Sets this month of March, I just love the unique designs of Stampin' Up! Stamp Sets. They are awesome.

I have seen a few of these done now on utube and I really like the 4 panels rather than the 3! I have used the stamp set "Pleasant Poppies" and have used one section of the "Pleasant Poppies" Stamp Set so as to give this effect on my Screen Card. 

If you would like to try to make this card yourself  CLICK HERE!  for the tutorial with France Martin.

Screen Card or Room Divider Card


Products used to make this card:
Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss,Whisper White and  Summer Starfruit
Stamp Set: Pleasant Poppies
Stamp Pad: Blackberry Bliss
Punches: Heart Border Punch and 2 3/8" Scalloped Punch
Candy Dots: Regals



6 comments:

  1. Your screen card is so cool! I absolutely love every little thing about it. I will definitely need to try my hand at making this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so easy Olga, I would love you to join my blog if you haven't already. I try my best to put a new card up every 3 days. Ange:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aloha Ange! Thanks so much for being my newest follower on my blog. Looking forward to seeing more of your awesome creations. See ya in blog land.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome Have a Scrap Happy day, thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  4. This is simply marvelous!
    Regina*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my favourite's Regina, you can see the utube for this design at the top of my page under utube tutorials. I hope you give it a try! Angexx

      Delete