Thursday, March 19, 2015

Triple Fold Card

Here is a unique fold card for you all to try, I will put the utube link for it under the tab at the top of this page under utube tutorials. This design was inspired by Dawn Griffiths - Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.

My Card Closed


My Card - Open


Products used to make this card:
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Whisper White
DSP: Pink Pirouette Subtles Designer Stack Pad
Die: Framelits Deco Labels
Stamp Set: Papillon Potpourri, Beauty of a Season, Painted Petals
Stamp Pad: Blushing Bride
Punches: Elegant Butterfly, Itty Bitty Flowers
Rhinestones: Basic Rhinestones



6 comments:

  1. That card folding is outstanding! very original and well executed!
    Regina*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela...your card styling is so wonderful.. Love it.

    Hugs from Anja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for visiting me again Anja, I miss you all. Angexx

    ReplyDelete