Saturday, April 18, 2015

Swallowtail Butterfly - Different Techniques

As you know by now, I absolutely love this stamp. I have done two different techniques with this stamp to share with you today, the first one is the floating butterfly as you have seen me do before and the second one I have stamped the Swallowtail Stamp on some DSP paper and cut it out before applying it to the embossed front of the card.

Picture of the one stamp used in two different ways!


This one I have stamped the Swallowtail Butterfly onto some DSP paper, cut out the butterfly before adhering it to the embossed front of the card.


 This is my well known style using the Swallowtail Butterfly in Black and White, stamping a second butterfly and just cutting out the wings and using dimensionals adhering it to the first stamped image to give the effect of a flying butterfly.


 Products used to make these cards:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Summer Starfruit and Very Vanilla
DSP: All Bloom Paper Stack
Stamp Set: Swallowtail
Embossing Folder: Spring Flowers
Stamp Pad: Early Expresso, StazOn Ink Pad
Dies and Stamps: Itty Bitty Bundle
Rhinestones: Basic Rhinestones
Pearls: Basic Pearls



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by, I would love you to join my blog if you aren't already a follower. Happy Crafting Angexxoo

    ReplyDelete