Monday, April 6, 2015

Watercoloring - Moon Lake Stamp Set

Hi Ladies, I thought I would have a try at water-coloring and was really surprised how easy it was. For this card I have used the Moon Lake Stamp Set, Aqua Painters and some Stampin' Up! Stamp Pads. If you would like to try this technique yourself, the tutorial is under the Utube Tutorial tab at the top of this page. I would love to hear how you go, I know I will definitely be using this technique again.

My Card using the Water-coloring technique!



Products used on this card:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding and Basic Black
Stampin' Up! Watercolor Paper
Stamp Sets; Moon Lake and Lotus Blossom(Sentiment from the Lotus Blossom Set)
Stamp Pads: Soft Suede, Pool Party and Pear Pizzazz
Ribbon: Jute Ribbon
Aqua Painters
Stazon Ink Pad



No comments:

Post a Comment