Saturday, May 16, 2015

Blended Bloom - Embossed and Sponging

I decided to get my Blended Bloom Stamp out, I haven't used it for a while. This time I embossed it and using some daubers sponged it with my Stampin' Up! Ink Pads.

I just love this effect - you will find the tutorial under the UTUBE TUTORIAL TAB at the top of  this blog page. (Number 32 on my list of utube tutorials)

My Card using the Blended Bloom Stamp



Products used to make this card:
Cardstock: Shimmery White
Stamp Set: Blended Bloom, World of Dreams
Stamp Pads: Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Pear Pizzazz.
Daubers
Embossing Powder - Clear
Embossing Buddy
Heat Gun



6 comments:

  1. Very pretty card - lovely bright colours with your sponging! The embossing does make the colours stand out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jacki for stopping by my blog, I do appreciate your kind comments. Ange:)

      Delete
  2. Wow that is gorgeous Ange, I love those flowers how you did them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Annette for your kind comments, I always appreciate you stopping by and your comments mean so much to me. Ange:)

      Delete
  3. Hi Ange just love your flowers I want to have a play I haven't got the ink pads but I have some others so will use them Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrea, love lovely to hear from you hun. Angexxoo

      Delete