Saturday, May 23, 2015

Crazy Crafters May Blog Hop

Welcome to the Crazy Crafter's May Blog Hop

This Blog Hop will begin at 7.00pm tonight! so don't forget to visit all the lovely ladies blogs.



I have listed below all the new products that I have used to make my card for this month's challenge, all these will be available for purchase from my STORE  from June 2nd.

If you have got to me through the blog hop you would of come through Stephanie Fischer, if not don't worry we have a next blog button which will take you through the whole list of participants and back to me. I would love you to join my blog and become one of my lovely followers.

This is my card using the newly to be released Stamp Set "You've Got This"



This month the theme is "Sneak Peek" as the Stampin' Up! new annual catalogue goes live from June 2nd, 2015. I hope you like the card I have made to share with you this month, I have done a little fuzzy cutting with the flower from the newly available stamp set "You've Got This" and have embossed and sponged the flower.

I have also used some of the newly to be released Ink Pad colors, Dotted Lace, Blossom Accent Embellishments and Cardstock. I just love how Stampin' Up! have the corresponding colors in all of their products. 

These are 3 of the new colors I have included in my card today!
Mint Macaron
Delightful Dijon
Cucumber Crush

Products used in this card:
Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Glimmer White, Basic Black
Die: Striped Scallop Thinlits Die
Stamp Set: "You've Got This"
Stamp Pads: Mint Macaron, Delightful Dijon, Cucumber Crush, Versamark and Stazon Black Ink Pad
Embossing Powder: White
Stampin' Write Marker Pen: Mint Macaron - used on the stem of the flower and blended with a blending pen
Embellishments: Blossom Accents
Adhesive Sheets
White Tea Lace Doilies
Lace: Dotted Mint Macaron
Blender Pens
Daubers
Adhesive: Glue Dots, Glue Runner
Heat Tool

Next Person in the blog list is Kylie!

Kylie  is Next


22 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the combinations of colours and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love how you did the peony! stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you have coloured the flower Angela!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle, I am always looking for new techniques to try.

      Delete
  4. The black and white background makes everything just jump off the page I really like that. The colour on the flower is amazing.
    Thestampinupbloke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Carl, I appreciate your kind comments. Angexxoo

      Delete
  5. I love what you did with the flower. Is it sponged?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rosalie
      Yes I stamped the flower with Versamark Ink Pad and embossed it with White Embossing Powder - heat to set of course, Then using daubers sponged the colors by dabbing the ink pad and sponging in circular motion. Just kept adding color till I was happy with it. I used Stampin Write marker for the stem as it is so narrow, I did my sponging first then fuzzy cut the flower out. I actually have done two layers of flowers to make it pop, added the second layer(just the main flower part and leaves with dimensionals.) Angexxoo

      Delete
  6. I love love love that flower. Even my partner said wow how did she make the flower look like that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tamie, you are too kind. It has become my favourite technique just have to be careful I don't use it all the time but just loving it at the moment. If you wanted to know how I did it this is it:

      Stamped the flower with Versamark Ink Pad and embossed it with White Embossing Powder - heat to set of course, Then using daubers sponged the colors by dabbing the ink pad and sponging in circular motion. Just kept adding color till I was happy with it. I used Stampin Write marker for the stem as it is so narrow, I did my sponging first then fuzzy cut the flower out. I actually have done two layers of flowers to make it pop, added the second layer(just the main flower part and leaves with dimensionals. Angexxoo

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks Patty for stopping by - I do appreciate you taking the time. Angexxoo

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks Angela for stopping by! Angexxoo

      Delete
  9. Love these colours Angela! The flower looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kylie for stopping by - I do appreciate it. Angexxoo

      Delete
  10. Love that background, Angela, very effective :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by Fiona, really appreciated. Angexxoo

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Hi Janine Welcome to the world of blogging. Angexxoo

      Delete