Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Fun Embossed Background Technique

Brenda from Keenan Kreations inspired me to give this technique a go, I wasn't sure if I liked it until the final step of applying the clear embossing powder and using your Stampin' Up! Heat Tool to set. I just love it!

The flowers are a different technique by inking up your stamp with a Versamark Pad, stamp it on some Glittery White Cardstock and cover with clear embossing powder - use your heat tool to set.
Then using your daubers just add color until you are happy with it, I just kept going back with different colors until I was happy with it. 

The flower punch makes it so easy, you just color your image don't worry about going outside your lines then just punch out the flower with the corresponding flower punch and apply to your card with some dimensions.

My Card




Products used in this card:
Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Summer Starfruit
Stamp Pads: Crushed Curry, Blackberry Bliss, Versamark, Pumpkin Pie
Stamp Sets: Petal Potpourri, Beautiful Bunch
Embossing Folder: Spring Flowers
Clear Embossing Powder
Heat Tool
Big Shot
Pearls 
Dies: Itty Bitty Banners Bundle
Daubers



4 comments:

  1. That's really interesting - I like the effect and love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephanie for stopping by - I am always looking for a different technique to try.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by Annette, I have joined your new group. So excited you have different things on there and not just the one image line. I will definitely be keeping my eye out for new things to try. Angexxoo

      Delete