Sunday, May 10, 2015

Sheltering Trees - Resist Method using Embossing Powder and Ink Pads

I have used the Stampin' Up! Stamp Set "Sheltering Trees" using a resist method stamping my image first with Espresso Ink Pad and applying a clear embossing powder - heat to set. 

Then once again using versamark ink pad apply the snowflakes and snow by stamping and applying  a clear embossing powder and heat to set.

Then using sponges and some ink pads add the color to the card. I just love sponging, it has become one of my favorite techniques.

My Card


Products used to make this card:
Cardstock: Espresso, Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White
Stamp Set: Sheltering Trees
Stamp Pads: Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Island Indigo and Espresso
Embossing Powder: Clear, Irridescent Ice
Versamark Ink Pad and Sponges
Heat Gun



No comments:

Post a Comment