Monday, May 25, 2015

Twisted Butterfly Easel Card

I like to make cards with different folds and it's been a while since I made a Twisted Easel Card and was invited to enter a Butterfly Challenge at Papercraft Addicts Challenge.

Here is my Butterfly Twisted Easel Card, I have also entered it into our local show for May, 2015! I started with the background using some Stampin' Up! Watercolor Paper and some Aqua Painters and some Stampin' Up! Ink Pads. I made my own stencil with vellum paper and punched out different sized circle punches then using a dauber and the Whisper White Ink Pad for my circles. It was quite effective - then left to dry overnight.

Then I used the Stampin' Up! Corner Garden Stamp, I stamped it up with Versamark Ink Pad and embossed it with the Stampin' Up! Silver Embossing Powder - heat to set.

Then I colored the Corner Garden with Aqua Painters and Stampin' Up! Ink Pads, also, used some Sheer Perfection Vellum Stack(Butterfly Design). I stamped my small butterflies from the Butterfly Basics Stamp Set and cut them out with my Big Shot and the Butterfly Thinlits Die.

My Twisted Butterfly Easel Card


Products used for this card:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Naturals White, Water Color Paper
Stamp Set: Corner Garden, Butterfly Basics
Die: Butterfly Thinlits
Vellum: Sheer Perfection Vellum Stack - Butterfly Design
Stamp Pads: Crushed Curry, Perfect Plum, Island Indigo, Razzleberry, Whisper White and Versamark
Embossing Powder: Silver
Heating Tool
Ribbon: Silver 1/8"
Embellishments: Something Borrowed, Artisan Kit (Pink Flowers)
Spritzers
Aqua Painters
Rhinestones



No comments:

Post a Comment