Friday, June 5, 2015

Everything Eleanor - Layered Embossing Flower Card

I am just loving these new IN COLORS Stampin' Up! have introduced and just love finding new techniques to enhance their awesome products. I have used the " Everything Eleanor" Stamp Set this time to make this card and it is becoming one of my very favorite stamp sets.

Everything Eleanor Card


Everything Eleanor Card with Matching Envelope


Products used in this card:
Cardstock: Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Irresistibly Yours and Basic Black
Stamp Pads: Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Versamark Ink Pad
Stamp Set: Everything Eleanor, Kinda Eclectic
Lace: Delightful Dijon
Embossing Folder: Textured Impressions
Embossing Powder: Gold
Pearls: Basic Pearls
Envelope Papers to hand make my special size envelope
Envelope Punch Board
Heat Tool
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment