Sunday, June 7, 2015

Join Stampin' Up! during June-Special Offer!

Hi Ladies and Gents, what a fabulous offer Stampin' Up! have at the moment if you join my team during this month of June. If you would like more information and you would like me to give you a call please contact me at bobby59@live.com.au 

Joining is so simple, you only have to click on this link:JOIN HERE! OR 
email me and I am more than happy to talk you through the process.



For Australian Residents Only!

For $169.00 this is what you will receive for the month of June only!

1. $235.00 of ANY CURRENT PRODUCTS OF YOUR CHOICE!
2. An additional TWO FREE stamp sets of Your Choice! to be included in your kit.
3. Free postage of your kit to anywhere in Australia!
4. A box of 8 of the new Annual Catalogues! 
5. Business pack FREE valued at $80.00
5. No set contracts!
6. You will be joined to 2 Demonstrator Groups, these ladies are full of support, ideas, utube tutorials, webinars and much much more!
7. Opportunity to purchase any product for 20% discount after you join!

This is an awesome offer, I would welcome you onto my team with delight.
I am more than happy to give you a call and talk you through the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment