Saturday, June 13, 2015

Sponging, Embossing and Layering.


I have used one of my favorite stamp sets " Indescribable Gift" even though it is for Easter I use this flower a lot on all my cards for all year round. It is a very versatile stamp set to have.

I have used a sponging technique with my daubers and fuzzy cut the flower out, some of the gorgeous new in colors that were released this month in the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue
( Number 32 Utube Tutorial at the top of my page under the Utube Tutorial Tab - this will show you how to do the sponging technique on whatever flower you choose)

I just love to layer on my cards as it shows a lot of dimension and makes your card pop!

My Card


Products used on this card:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Tip Top Taupe, Mint Macaron, Night of Navy, Pool Party
DSP: Bohemian
Die: Apothecary Accents - now retired
Stamp Set: Indescribable Gift, Petite Pairs
Stamp Pads: Mint Macaron, Delightful Dijon
Embossing Powder: White
Lace Paper Doilies
Lace: Mint Macaron
Pearls: Adhesive Basic Pearls
Candy Dots: Regals
Heat Tool
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment