Monday, June 22, 2015

Traveler's Card

Hi Everyone, I decided to try something new and  I have used the "Traveler Stamp Set" and the "Hardwood Stamp Set" in the background. I think it makes a great male card as well. Those that know me will see I am stepping out of my comfort zone to try something different. I hope you like my card as I was pleased with the end result.

With this card I stamped the images on Vellum and layered them on the cardstock for more depth, I just love the vintage brads especially for a male card they just add some bling on a male card that sometimes I find hard when doing a male card.

My Card


Products used for this card:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Delightful Dijon, Tip Top Taupe, Mint Macaron
Specialty Paper: Vellum
Stamp Sets: Traveler, Hardwood
Stamp Pads: Sahara Sand, Stazon
Embossing Folder: Woodgrain
Trim: Gold Metallic Thread, Gold Sequin
Brads: Antique Brads
Ribbon: Basic Black 1/8"
Lace: Tip Top Taupe Dotted Lace
Big Shot

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment