Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Using Chalk Inks and New In Colors

Hi Everyone, I have used some of the Weekly Specials that are still available till midnight tonight, I had a lot of fun using the Chalk Ink Pads and the Chalkboard Card - Grab your Weekly Specials!

I had forgotten how easy they are to use.

 I also used some of the newly released In Colors, I have used Delightful Dijon!

Checkout all the new products in my STORE! All new range of products are available from today! 

My Card


Products used on this card:
Cardstock: Shimmery White, Delightful Dijon
Chalkboard Card
Dies: Framelits Oval Collection
Stamp Set: Big On You!
Ink Pads: Delightful Dijon, Yellow Citrus Chalk Ink
Punches: Itty Bitty Accents Set, Petite Petals
Lace: Delightful Dijon Spotted Lace
Blossom Accents In Colours Embellishments
Pearl: Basic Adhesive Pearls
Candy Dots: Regals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


2 comments:

  1. what a wonderful card!
    Regina*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Regina I am having fun with the chalk inks. Angexxoo

      Delete