Saturday, July 25, 2015

Christmas Card Swap

Good Morning Ladies, I was asked to take part in a Christmas in July Card Swap so I thought I would use the wonderful Stampin' Up! Wonderous Wreath Bundle - Stamp Set and Framelits Set. It makes it a breeze to get those Christmas Cards done.

This is the card I did using the Wonderous Wreath Bundle from Stampin' Up! that you can purchase from HERE!

My Card - Closed


My Card - Open


Products used in this card:
Cardstock: Lost Lagoon, Smokey Slate, Whisper White, Shimmery White
DSP: Merry Moments
Stamp Set Bundle: Wonderous Wreath
Stamp Set: Petite Pairs
Stamp Pads: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Versamark
Punches: 1-1/4" Scallop, 1-3/8" Circle
Embossing Powder: Gold
Heat Tool
Big Shot
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love the design. I am a new follower too!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Linda I really appreciate you joining me. Angexxoo

      Delete
  2. Such a festive Christmas design Angela. Loving the traditional colours too.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Desire - hugs Angexxoo

      Delete