Friday, July 10, 2015

Guy Greetings - Male Card

This is my Number 2 Card for my Stamp Set of the month the "Guy Greetings" Stamp Set, remember if you purchase this stamp  set this month via my online store I will give you 10% off. You will need to contact me at bobby59@live.com.au so I can send you your discount once you have purchased the set. NOTE: I am offering this discount NOT Stampin' Up!® so you must contact me to receive the discount.

Here is the link to the "Guy Greetings" Stamp Set, it is available in  Photopolymer, Wood Mount and Clearmount, the choice is yours.

Photopolymer: Purchase Here!

Wood Mount:  Purchase Here!

Clear Mount: Purchase Here!

My Card


With this card I have used layers with the Hat Stamp used as a background to the card, some washi tape, vintage brad and DSP Paper.

Products used on this card:
Cardstock: Delightful Dijon, Tip Top Taupe
DSP: Bohemian
Stamp Set: Guy Greetings
Stamp Sets: Delightful Dijon, Cajun Craze, Tip Top Taupe
Framelits: Lots of Labels
Daubers
Washi Tape: Bohemian
Antique Brads
Gold Thread
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment