Monday, July 6, 2015

Guy Greetings - Monthly Stamp Set

Hi my lovely followers, each month I am going to choose a stamp set and show case it for that month. I plan to make 4 different cards using different techniques with the chosen stamp set for the month to show how versatile that stamp set can be.

This month I have chosen the Stampin' Up!® Stamp Set "Guy Greetings" as we all seem to struggle making male cards for all those men in our lives. I have really enjoyed working with this stamp set this month and will reveal 4 different cards during this month, hopefully it will inspire you to see what can be done with the stamp set.

This is my first card I have made using "Guy Greetings" stamp set, also, if you purchase the stamp set from me during the month of July I will give you a 10% refund, please just contact me to arrange this. NOTE: I AM OFFERING THIS 10% OFF NOT STAMPIN' UP!® - You need to contact me by email to bobby59@live.com.au - The stamp set comes in Photopolymer, Wood Mount or Clear Mount, the choice is yours. You can purchase Photopolymer Stamp Set HERE!  or the Wood Mount HERE! or the Clearmount HERE!

My Card


I have used a couple of different techniques on this card with Sponging the new Brick Wall Embossing Folder and using the Repetitive Technique on the card to make it look like it is moving. I have put the techniques under the Utube Tutorials tab at the top of this page. 

Products use to make this card:
Cardstock: Baked Brown Sugar, Delightful Dijon
Coaster Board - for the Embossed background
Stamp Set: Guy Greetings
Embossing Folder: Brick Wall
Stamp Pads: Cajun Craze, Delightful Dijon, Soft Suede
Antique Brads
Candy Dots: Neutral
Daubers
Big Shot
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment