Sunday, July 12, 2015

Guy Greetings - Stamp of the Month - Card Number 3!

I hope you are enjoying me showcasing one stamp set for one entire month and give you the chance to purchase it at 10% off, if you do purchase it through my online store please email me at bobby59@live.com.au and I will arrange a 10% discount refund to your paypal account as I am giving you this discount not Stampin' Up!®

This is card number 3 ladies I have made with this wonderful Stampin' Up!® Stamp Set "Guy Greetings" it has become one of my favourite stamps. So many options for all your male cards that sometimes we find hard to make. I hope I have been able to give you some inspiration.

My Card


For this card ladies I have used lots of layers by using the spanners stamp as my background to the stamp, then using the car and sponging the edges and the awesome shoes that I just love! They give so much detail, then with some ribbon, embossing folder and some dimensionals I have given this card a lot of layers. As you may of guessed I have found my favorite color "Lost Lagoon".

Products used to make this card:
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Lost Lagoon
Stamp Set: Guy Greetings
Stamp Pad: Lost Lagoon
Embossing Folder: Boho Chic
Ribbon: Soft Sky 1/8"
Daubers
Dimensionals
Big Shot
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Here are the links to "Guy Greetings" Stamp Set, so you can purchase it directly here, you just need to email me at bobby59@live.com.au or leave your details in the comments below and I will contact you to arrange your 10% discount to be refunded to you.

Photopolymer: Purchase Here!


Clear Mount: Purchase Here!

Happy Shopping Ladies, please email me at bobby59@live.com.au with any queries.

I have entered this card into the Challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches, check out the challenge at Freshly Made Sketches HERE!

8 comments:

  1. Lost Lagoon looks terrific here! Great layers.....pretty card! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, Lost Lagoon has become my favourite color after doing this card. Angexxoo

      Delete
  2. A great masculine card, for sure! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Jen, So happy you stopped by. Angexxoo

      Delete
  3. Lots of great masculine images here. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy, I just love this card . Thank you for stopping by. Angexxoo

      Delete