Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Guy Greetings - You Are My Anchor!

Hi Ladies, I have really enjoyed working with this Stamp Set this month "Guy Greetings" and have found it is a great set for all those male cards I need to get done. I hope you have enjoyed seeing my creations as I have made 4 cards this month using this wonderful stamp set which has 22 stamps included in the set so covers every male you would want to make a card for.

Don't forget if you do order this set "Guy Greetings" from me during the month of July I will refund you 10% discount via paypal, please contact me via email bobby59@live.com.au I am offering this not Stampin' Up!® or leave a comment below and I will contact you for details. This wonderful stamp set is available in Photopolymer, Wood Mount  or Clear Mount - so the decision is yours.

My Card - You Are My Anchor!


I really love working with this stamp set, there are so many options for your cards. I also am loving the new Brick Wall Embossing Folder, I sponged this one and then clear embossed it and embossed the Anchor in Gold.

Products used in this card:
Cardstock: Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon
DSP: Typeset
Stamp Set: Guy Greetings
Stamp Pads: Hello Honey, Tip Top Taupe, Pool Party, Versamark, Stazon
Embossing Folder: Brick Wall
Embossing Powder: Clear, Gold
Embossing Buddy
Punches: 1-3/4" Circle, 1-3/4" Scallop, 2-3/8"Scallop, 2" Circle
Gold Sequin Trim
Dimensionals
Daubers
Big Shot

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Karin, I wanted to do some male cards as I think we all struggle with them. So I decided to use one stamp set and make 4 different male cards from it. I used Guy Greetings from Stampin' Up!-Angexxoo

      Delete