Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Stampin' Up!® Weekly Specials Australia

Hi Ladies - Well here we are at nearly the end of another month, just where has the time gone I don't know. This is another week of bonus specials and Stampin' Up!® never disappoint to deliver some awesome products and fantastic prices and this week is no different. Check out the wonderful bargains on offer!



LINK TO THE WEEKLY SPECIALS IS HERE!

Weekly Specials




Don't forget to check out the extra bargains up to 60% off in the Clearance Rack!

Clearance Rack


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



If you have been thinking of joining Stampin' Up! don't put it off any longer, I would love you to join my team of ladies, you will receive support and ideas from me. Join as a hobby and receive 20% off all your orders or have your own business and have your craft friends order from you! The decision is yours! no lock in contracts, I can't wait to hear from you or you can click HERE TO JOIN!


No comments:

Post a Comment