Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Stampin' Up!® Weekly Specials Australia

Stampin' Up!® are really tempting us with these wonderful weekly specials for the month of July through to early August. Don't miss out, remember there are only a certain amount allocated for each item and once that many have been sold the weekly special will revert back to retail price.

You can purchase all the Weekly Specials HERE! 
or visit My Store HERE!

I have included some utube videos at the bottom of the post to help you see how versatile all these wonderful specials are - Happy Crafting! Ange:)

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


I would love you to join my team of ladies, you will receive support and ideas from me. Join as a hobby and receive 20% off all your orders or have your own business and have your craft friends order from you! The decision is yours! no lock in contracts, I can't wait to hear from you or you can click HERE TO JOIN!

Utube Tutorials

Banner Framelits with Sage Kimble

Shaker Cards using the Sequins with Dawn

Deco Label Framelits with Meg Lovin

Label Bracket Punch with Didis Craftroom

Striped Scallop Die with Deb Valder

Using Stampin Write Markers with Steph

Watercoloring with Stampin Write Markers with Kathleen Wingerson

No comments:

Post a Comment