Friday, July 3, 2015

Sweetbriar Rose

This month ladies I have set myself a goal to make a card with every stamp set I haven't used as yet, so my first one is this lovely Sweetbriar Rose Stamp Set. You can purchase the stamp set if you live in Australia HERE! and it's amazing $5.95 postage anywhere in Australia, no matter what your order weighs - this is fantastic postage cost ladies as you would all know as long as your order doesn't go over $119.00 in value your postage will be $5.95!

I have put some utube tutorial links at the bottom of this post that will help you with the Sponging Technique I have used on a lot of my projects.

My Card


Products used in this card:
Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Shimmery White
Stamp Set: Sweetbriar Rose, One Big Meaning
Stamp Pads: Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Perfect Plum, Versamark
Framelits: Bold Butterfly, Lots of Labels
Watercolor Paper
Embossing Folder: Woodgrain
Embossing Powder: Gold, Clear
Embossing Buddy
Ribbon: Blackberry Bliss
Daubers
Metal Rimmed Pearls
Rhinestones
Dimensionals
Heat Tool
Big Shot

Techniques I used: I stamped my Sweetbriar Rose with Versamark Ink Pad on some Shimmery White Cardstock and embossed it using Gold Embossing Powder. Then I stamped it again and embossed the flowers only with Gold Embossing Powder, using my daubers in a circular motion added color to my flowers which I then cut out. I then inked up all over the colored flowers with Versamark Ink and using Clear Embossing Powder embossed over the colored flowers and then I cut them out and added them to the top of my already Gold Embossed Image with dimensionals.

Here is a utube tutorial by Brenda Keenan that may help you with the  Sponging Technique and
Sponging and Masking by Brenda Keenan.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



2 comments:

  1. Thants a fantastic goal to have Angela! I don't think I have ever played with that set either - you have inspired me to give it a go. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kylie for stopping by, thank you for your lovely comments. Angexxoo

      Delete