Monday, July 27, 2015

Watercolor Wings

This is a card I designed using the lovely new set from Stampin' Up! "Watercolor Wings" it comes as a bundle with the matching framelits or you can purchase the stamp set separately. If you buy it as a bundle you will save 15% or you can buy the Stamp Set " Watercolor Wings separately.

Purchase the bundle HERE! OR
Purchase the stamp set HERE!

My Card

Products used on this card:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, Always Artichoke, Sahara Sand, Shimmery White
Bundle: Watercolor Wings
Framelits: Deco Labels, Circles Collection
Stamp Pads: Elegant Eggplant, Always Artichoke, Sahara Sand
Punches: Itty Bitty Accents
Embossing Folder: Fluttering Textured Impressions
Embellishments: Metal Rimmed Pearls, Pearl Basic Jewels
Big Shot
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


6 comments:

  1. Love the colours and use of embellishments, lovely card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, beautiful as always :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue, I really appreciate you stopping by. I would love you to join my blog if you haven't already. Crafting Hugs Angexxoo

      Delete
  3. Awesome Angela! These are not colours that I would pick, so I appreciate seeing other styles and techniques. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Kylie, I do appreciate your comments. Angexxoo

      Delete