Saturday, August 1, 2015

An Open Heart - My Stamp Set for the Month!

Hi Ladies and Gents, WOW! It is August and this month I have chosen the stamp set " An Open Heart" to show case this month. I have made 4 cards using this one Stamp Set with a little help along the way with the background stamp "Hardwood". I will be showing you the 4 cards I have made over the next two weeks.

You can purchase this Stamp Set Here - This is the Clear Mount Stamp Set!

You can purchase this Stamp Set Here - This is the Wood Mount Stamp Set

My Card


Products used for this card:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Soft Sky
Stamp Set: An Open Heart
Stamp Pads: Soft Sky, Early Espresso
Embellishment: Antique Brads
Punch: Petite Petals
Ribbon: 1/8" Soft Sky
Daubers
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment