Friday, August 14, 2015

Crazy Crafters August Blog Hop


Welcome to  the Crazy Crafters August Blog Hop, this month the theme is Stamp-a-stack using a Stampin' Up! Bundle. I have chosen to use the Butterfly Basics Clear Mount Stamp Set Bundle. I have also used the beautiful Timeless Elegance DSP papers from Stampin' Up!

For something different I have made 3 different sized Gift Bags using the newly released Stampin' Up! Gift Bag Punch Board - it makes making the gift bags a breeze for all occasions!

The list of ladies participating in this blog hop are at the bottom of this post and they would all love you to check out their blogs and leave some love. If you leave a comment on my post and become one of my followers I will put you into the draw for a free embossing folder.

Large Gift Bag


Medium Gift Bag


Small Gift Bag


Products used for these Gift Bags:
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Basic Black, Whisper White, Very Vanilla
DSP: Timeless Elegance
Bundle: Butterfly Basics Clear Mount
Stamp Pads: Whisper White, Sahara Sand
Punch Board: Gift Bag Punch Board
Punches: 1-1/4" Scallop, 2-3/8" Scallop, 1-1/4" Circle, 2-1/2" Circle, Bitty Butterfly, Washi Label
Lace: Sahara Sand
Ribbon: Whisper White 3/8" Stitched Satin, Basic Black 3/8" Stitched Satin
Embellishments: Metal Rimmed Pearls
Embellishments: Pearl Jewels, Rhinestone Jewels
Tea Lace paper doily
Daubers
Big Shot

All 3 Gift Bags made using the Butterfly Basics Clear Mount Stamp Set Bundle


You can purchase the bundle by shopping at my Online Store, just click HERE - to purchase the Butterfly Basics Bundle





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



32 comments:

  1. Beautiful Angie. These look so much better in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Vicki I just love this die and the DSP Paper. Angexxoo

      Delete
  3. My daughter said her mind is blown! they are so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I had so much fun making them Sue. Angexxoo

      Delete
  4. Wonderful Angela - These gift bags are gorgeous. What a wonderful way to highlight that fantastic bundle. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kylie, I loved making them too. I taught them in my craft class and they were a hit.Angexxoo

      Delete
  5. Love that you carried your colours through too. Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by Tamie. Angexxoo

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle - Appreciate you stopping by. Angexxoo

      Delete
  7. These are great Ange :) Thanks heaps for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a wonderful eye for vintage. These projects are quite amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by Brian, I just love this style. Ange

      Delete
  9. Layers and layers of Butterflies, these are simply beautiful projects, love all the gift bag designs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue for your kind comments, I do appreciate you stopping by. Angexxoo

      Delete
  10. Really truly beautiful Ange! You've done a wonderful job with the bundle and the bags - I'd love to see what you used to colour the Blue butterfly - its such a pretty effect. XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used the Butterfly Basics Butterfly Stamp Carolina and it's actually stamped in Whisper White. Angexxoo

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Thankyou for stopping by Carol - I do appreciate your visit. Angexxoo

      Delete
  12. Gorgeous gift bags Angela. Love the colours...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Sara - I do appreciate all my followers supporting me. Angexxoo

      Delete
  13. Very elegant cards Angela. Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete